المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ღ To speak as a native speaker ~ღ..!}

!!" الـ غ ـلآ "!!
19-10-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.alfrasha.com/up/1235177793852148024.gif

How to speak like a native speaker

Big Question

I think most of us as a students who learns English language want to speak as a native speakers
some of students say it’s improve you’r language and even Confidence while they are speaking english to others
and others say it’s give you more respect and give others the Impression of knowledge

Honesty , i think it’s not so important to speake as a native speaker
as much it’s important to know how to speak and to know the correct meaning of words

one of The keys of speaking as a native speaker is to really listen to them and try to analyse what does they mean
for example .. in Arabic we have some sentences and words that we say without mean it Literaly
just like the Idioms in english such as the sentence - Break a leg - i don’t mean by it to break a leg literaly
because it will cause a problem :biggrin:

no it has a meaning behind it which is - Good Luck - like in .. Go for You’r dreams and break a leg
now we can see the defrence between the idiom and the meaning
and to learn more idimos and thier meanings will help you in speaking and understanding native speakers

The secret of how to know the correct meaning of idioms is by knowing the Circumstances which made the person say the idiom
In my opinion idioms helps alot in speaking as a native speaker because it shows that you understand native speakers

By::aL.QaLa::

http://www.alfrasha.com/up/1235177793852148024.gif

سطام الشمري
19-10-2008, 10:10 PM
aL.QaLa

that is great

thanx alot

keep up

!!" الـ غ ـلآ "!!
19-10-2008, 10:34 PM
satam...

welcome ..